New second generation of academics is finishing up!
The final meeting / workshop will be held on Tuesday, June 25 2019, at the Rectorate of the University of Belgrade (classroom in the attic) starting at 12:00. Join us in the World Cafe interactive discussion!
See the agenda.
Within the ReFEEHS project final event, Workshop entitled „Health professions education for 21st century“ has been organized. Assoc Prof Martin Henman from the University of Dublin, Trinity College Dublin, Afonso Cavaco from the University of Lisbon, Faculty of Pharmacy, and prof Ljiljana Tasić from the University of Belgrade, Faculty of Pharmacy, has presented the most important issues related to the topic of the Workshop. The workshop has served as a corner stone for defining of paths within project results sustainability.
The agenda is available here
The list of participants is available here.
Presentations are available here:
Martin Henman: Is educating pharmacists to be competent enough for the future of the profession?
Afonso Miguel Cavaco: Why clinical communication skills really matter? Some examples of effective teaching and learning methods
Ljiljana Tasić: Qualification and professional development of pharmacist – academic perspective
See the gallery below:
We are pleased to announce the 4th ReFEEHS Thematic Workshop, which will be held at the University of Belgrade – School of Medicine Belgrade, Serbia, on May 9-11, 2018.
University of Belgrade-School of medicine is the host of continuing education programme, which has started on March 16th, 2018. The programme is designed specifically for the academic staff from the four state Serbian universities-participants in the ReFEEHS project, as well as for the students’ clinical/professional practice mentors. Education will be performed through five Modules (expected duration 5 months), including lectures, workshops, and e-learning.
On successful completion of the course, the participants will be able to:
- apply contemporary principles and standards of quality assurance in academic teaching and delivering clinical/professional practice for health professionals – medicine, dental medicine, pharmacy and nursing;
- create teaching materials/literature in accordance with the planned outcomes;
- develop a personal model for mentoring work during the students’ clinical/professional practice;
- plan, create and apply different teaching methods in academic teaching and delivering clinical/professional practice;
- plan and implement different methods of students’ knowledge and competencies assessment in academic teaching;
- use e-learning and IT in academic teaching;
- critically appraise modern strategies for improving the quality of education for health professionals.
The agenda is available here.
The first schedule of the course Interprofessional Education was held on December 7th 2017 year at the University of Nis – Faculty of Medicine. Prof. Vladmila Bojanic and Assist. Prof. Aleksandra Catic Djordjevic were opened and presented the course to students of four study programs (Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry and Nursing). The first workshop, where the case study of „Acute coronary syndrome“ will be discussed, is scheduled for December 11th 2017 year.